Consumer payments provider for major digital partners and retailers.
- Loan receivables of more than $56 billion in 2019.
- Continued growth and diversification through digitally driven partners.
- Extended and expanded relationship with PayPal, including becoming the exclusive issuer of Venmo’s first co-branded consumer credit card.
- Extended Dick’s Sporting Goods relationship and signed new partnerships with Norwegian Air and Verizon.
Consumer payments provider for small and medium-sized businesses.
- Loan receivables of more than $20 billion in 2019.
- Expanded Synchrony Car Care acceptance to 730,000+ auto retailers and launched out-of-network promotional financing.
- Launched the Synchrony HOME card, the one card for all home purchases, now accepted at 1.3 million locations.
- Extended partnerships with PC Richard & Son, Polaris, Rooms To Go, Suzuki and more; announced new partnerships with Mor Furniture for Less, Samsung HVAC, Zero Motorcycles and more.
Consumer financing for health, wellness, personal and veterinary care.
- Loan receivables of more than $10 billion in 2019.
- Expanded CareCredit network into health systems and networks—five agreements signed.
- Expanded reach from “vet to pet” with acquisition of Pets Best, offering pet insurance and wellness plans for dogs and cats.
- Signed five tech partnerships—including Loyale and Simplee—to increase acceptance of CareCredit and improve the patient financial experience.
Online direct bank offering a range of FDIC-insured deposit products.
- Retail deposits of more than $53 billion in 2019.
- Total deposits accounted for 77% of Synchrony’s funding.
- Launched native digital app and streamlined the new account opening process.
- Improved marketing efficiency using data driven decisions and launched new capabilities, including social media.