Consumer payments provider for major retailers.
- Loan receivables grew 16% to $65.2 billion in 2018.
- Acquired PayPal’s $7.6 billion credit receivables portfolio; extended co-brand program and became exclusive U.S. issuer of PayPal Credit.
- Renewed and expanded partnerships with Amazon, Google, JCPenney, Lowe’s, QVC, Sam's Club and zulily, among others.
- Signed new partnerships, including Home Shopping Network (HSN) and Crate & Barrel.
Consumer payments provider for
- Loan receivables grew 9% to $18.4 billion in 2018.
- Renewed partnerships with Ashley HomeStore, Sleep Number, Mohawk, Havertys, Generac and dozens more.
- Announced new partnerships with Fanatics, Fred Meyer Jewelers, JTV, Mahindra and others.
- Expanded Synchrony home and auto networks.
Consumer financing for health, wellness, personal and veterinary care.
- Loan receivables grew 7% to $9.5 billion in 2018.
- Expanded CareCredit network, adding Walgreens and key association partnerships.
- Expanded utility, adding over 11 new medical specialties.
- Launched and expanded direct to consumer efforts.
Online direct bank offering a range of FDIC-insured deposit products.
- Deposits grew $7.4 billion to $64 billion in 2018.
- Deposits accounted for 73% of funding.
- Increased digital capabilities, including mobile tools.
- Enhanced digital marketing capabilities to drive increased engagement and reach with existing and new customers.